Himachal Pradesh Himkosh HP IFMS portal 2021 login, pay challan, Pension details, eKosh, AGHP-VLC, E-Salary Slip, IFMS GPF Slip download at www.himkosh.nic.in.
Himkosh HP is an online IFMS portal launched by the government of Himachal Pradesh for employees. Himachal Pradesh Himkosh IFMS (Integrated Financial Management System) is integrated with the online services. Such as Treasuries, Lotteries, eSalary Slip, Challan, eKosh, Pension, and etc.
Himachal Pradesh State government was developed the Himkosh IFMS portal. Through this portal, the employees can can make payment, check and download the e salary slip, gpf statement, and etc. This is a treasury portal, so the pensioner can check the pension status by login to the portal. As the eChallan is a part of the Treasury, the Himkosh portal is included the eChallan option. Moreover, the payment is pretty simple for the pensioner and citizens of HP state.
Himkosh is a Integrated Financial Management Information System of Himachal Pradesh. The portal was designed by the Nation Informatic Center, Shimla. Currently, it is managed by the Finance Department, Treasuries, Account and Lotteries, Government of HP.
Also Read: Information about SBI HRMS
Services in Himkosh Portal
The HP IFMIS portal consists various services as follows:
- e Salary Slip
- e Challan
- Pension Statement
- GPF Statement
- Online Receipt
- CPF Subscription
- Know Your PRAN
Himkosh.nic.in – Overview
|Portal Name||Himkosh HP e-Challan|
|Article Type||Himkosh HP Login|
|Name of Department||IFMS HP State Finance Department|
|Launched by||Himachal Pradesh State Government|
How to Download HP Himkosh Salary Slip Online?
To download the Himachal Pradesh Himkosh salary slip, the person has to register and login to the portal. Once the user has login, can check the salary slip and download it. If you have the login credentials then follow the given process to download the salary slip online.
Process to Download Himkosh Salary Slip
- Firstly, the user has to visit the of Himkosh IFMS at https://himkosh.nic.in.
- Now you can see the home page of the official portal.
- On the home page, select the ‘Citizen Services’ option.
- After that, click on the ‘Salary Statement’ option.
- Now you have to login to the eSalary Login portal to get the statement.
- Enter the Employee code, Employee Name.
- Then, select Treasury using drop down button.
- Click on the Login button to sign in to your account.
- After that, the salary slip page will open on your screen.
- Select the month, year and click on search button.
- The details of the salary slip will appear on your screen.
- Click on the print button to download the salary slip.
How to Get Pension Statement in Himkosh HP Portal?
The pensioners can get the pension state in the official website by logging into the portal. To know how to get the pension statement, you can follow the given process.
- First of all, visit the of the Himkosh IFMS at https://himkosh.nic.in.
- On the home page, you can see the ‘Pension Statement’ option in the ‘Citizen Services’.
- Now, click on the option.
- After that, the user will redirect to the HP Pensioner webiste.
- Here, you the pensioner need to select the District, Pensioner Type, Pensioner’s PPO Number, Pensioner’s Name, and financial year.
- Then, click on the Serach button.
- You can see the details of the Pension Statement.
Himkosh e Challan HP
The citizens of HP can check the challan and pay the Himkosh e Challan at the official webiste. To know how to download the HP e Challan Himkosh then follow the given process.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the HP e Challan.
- From the home page, select the eChallan link.
- The page will redirect to eChallan page.
- After that, you need to login to official portal. The registered users can login directly using login username and password. Otherwise, login as guest.
- Once successfully login to portal, you have to enter the challan details.
- Click on Payment to make payment.
- Once the Payment completed, click on print button to take a print of the e challan receipt. Keep it safe for the further referance.
HP IFMS HPNPS Know Your PRAN
The employees can know the PRAN (Permanent Retirement Account number) at the Himachal Pradesh Himkosh Portal. To know your pran you can follow the given process.
- First of all, open the official portal of Hikosh.
- Go to Citizen Services section.
- Click on the option.
- After that, the pgae will redirect to PRAN.
- Now you have to enter the Employee code.
- Then, click on the Get PRAN button to get the pran details.
View Yearly NPS Details
- Open the official website of HP Himkosh IFMS.
- On the home page, click on the link.
- After that, enter the Employee code, PRAN, and select the Financial year.
- Click on the View NPS details button.
|TOTAL RECIEPTS||Rs. 2893.72 Crore|
|TOTAL PAYMENTS||Rs. 41481.28 Crore|
Himkosh Payslip Salary Slip Important Links
|Himkosh Official Webiste||https://himkosh.nic.in/|
|Himkosh HP Salary Slip|
|Himkosh HP e Challan|
|Know Your PRAN|
|HP employee Salary Slip|
|MantriYojana Website||Click Here >> Https://www.mantriyojana.in|
Frequently Asked Questions Related Himkosh
What is Himkosh HP?
The Himchal Pradesh State government has launched the Himkosh portal for employees and pensioners. Using this portal, the employees can get the e salary slip online. This is an online treasury portal.
How can I download Himkosh eSalary Slip?
To download the Himkosh eSalary Slip, the employees can go to the official portal of himkosh. Then, enter the employee details and download the salary slip.
How to do Himkosh Payment?
To do Himkosh payment of eChallan the employee can go to the official portal of Himkosh.
How to pay Himkosh eChallan?
To pay e Challan the person can login to the official portal and make payment.