Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date, Apply Online, Amount, Eligibility, status check online, wbmdfc scholarship renewal, login at wbmdfcscholarship.org
Aikyashree Scholarship 2022
The government of West Benal launched “Aikyashree West Bengal State Scholarship Scheme for Minority students“. The WB state move forward with an aim to provide and encourage the growing aspirants for education in minority comunities. Under this scheme, the students will be funded from the government for their higher education. The eligible students can apply for this scholarship online at official website wbmdfcscholarship.org.
Wbmdfc (West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation) scholarship have various scholarships under it. The deserving students can apply from the various scholarships to get benefit. The amount will be directly credited to the beneficiarie’s bank account. This scholarship is espicially for the community comes under the minorities category.
Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date
The last date to apply for the Aikyashree scholarship is 31 January 2022. The end of this month i.e, January is the last date to filling the online application for wbmdfc scholarship.
|Launched by||West Bengal Government|
|Last Date to apply||31 January 2022|
|Application Start Date||15 August 2021|
|Amount||Rs. 33,000/- per annum|
|Application form||Online/ Offline|
Scholarships under Aikyashree
The government of West Bengal state provides various types of scholarships. The WB government offers 5 scholarships under the Aikyashree scholarship. The minority students can apply for the eligible scholarship to get the benefit amount:
- WB Pre-Metric Scholarship (for students from class-1 to class-10)
- Post-Matric Scholarship (for students from class-11 to Ph.D)
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (for students pursuing professional/ technical courses)
Students can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship here: apply Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Objective of Aikyashree Scholarship
The objective of the Aikyashree scholarship is to provide financial assistance for minority students, lower caste students, and economically weaker background students. The families who have a weak background and are unable to send their children to school due to financial problems can apply for this scholarship. Aikyashree Scholarship 2022 is provided from class-1 to technical/ Ph.D students. So, the interested aspirants can avail the benefit amount to study higher education.
Who comes under Minorities?
The following students who comes under the minority can apply for the akiyashree scholarship.
- Candidates belonged to Muslim category.
- Students belonged to Christian category.
- Candidates belonged to Sikh community.
- Students belonged to Buddhist category.
Eligibility Criteria for Aikyashree Scholarship
The applicants should meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the wbmdfc scholarship
Pre-Matric & Post-Matric Scholarship:
- The applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal state.
- The applicant must be studying in any institution recognized by WB educational board.
- The student should have above 50% marks in previous final exam.
- Annual income of the family should be below Rs. 2 lakh.
- No family member should be a government employee.
- The applicant should be living in West Bengal state.
- The applicant must be a student pursuing any techinal or professional course.
- Must scored 50% above marks in secondary/ higher education.
- Annual income of the family should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- The residents of West Bengal but pursuing techinal course in other state shall be notified to West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation to avail the scholarship.
Aikyashree Shrolarship Amount
|Type of Scholarship||Class||Amount|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||I to V
VI to X
|Post-Matric Scholarship||XI to XII
Technical/ Vocational courses
Undergraduate & Post Graduate
M.Phil & Ph.D
|Merit-cus-Means Scholarship||Engineering, Medical, Management, CA, Law, and etc.||Rs. 33,000/-|
Documents Required for Aikyashree Scholarship
The following documents required to apply for the Aikyashree scholarship 2022 online.
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account passbook
- Institution admission documents
- Marklist of previous year
- Fee receipt of educational institution
- Resident certificate
- Minority certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
Aikyashree Scholarship Application Form Porcess
The interested aspirants can apply for the scholarship by filling online application form. The following steps show you how to fill Aikyashree Scholarship online application 2021-22 / aikyashree scholarship form.
- Firstly, visit the official website of West Bengal Minority Department & Finance Corporation at https://wbmdfcscholarship.org/
- On the home page, you need to click on ‘New Registration 2021-22‘ option.
- Then, select your district from the list.
- After that, the application form will open on your screen.
- Now, fill in the application form with your details i.e., state, district, name of applicant, father name, mother name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, and etc.
- Also, enter the bank account details IFSC, savings account number and etc.
- Upload the required documents.
- Then, click on the Submit button.
- Finally, you can see the application number/ applicant reference id on your screen.
How to check Aikyashree Scholarship Status
The applied candiadates can check the Aikyashree scholarship status online or wbmdfc scholarship track an application thorugh the following steps.
- First, go to the official website of wbmdfc i.e., https://wbmdfcscholarship.org.
- Now, click on the ‘‘ link.
- Another page will open on your screen.
- Here, select the year of registration, district, date of birth.
- Also, you can search through your mobile number.
- Enter the Application User ID and captcha code.
- Then, click on Submit button.
- The aikyashree scholarship status will appear on your screen.
In this way, you can check oikko sree scholarship 2021-22 status.
Aikyashree Portal Login Process
To login to Aikyashree portal the student have to register. If you are a registered user then follow the given steps to login to aikyashree portal or wbmdfc portal.
- First of all, visit the official portal.
- On the home page, click on Students Area option.
- After that, select the ‘Registered Student’s Login‘ option.
- Now, enter student’s User Name, and Password.
- Then, select the academic year, and district.
- Also, enter the captcha code in the given field.
- Finally, click on the ‘Login’ button.
Aikya Shree Scholarship Renewal Porcess
To renew your oikko sree scholarship or mdfc scholarship, you have to follow the given steps.
- Visit the official website of wbmdfc scholarship.
- Now, click on the Student’s Area option.
- Select the ‘Renew Your Application 2021-22‘ option.
- After that, enter the Application ID, date of birth, district, and captcha code.
- Click on the Login button.
- Then, you can see the Application Renew option.
- After that, select the renew scholarship button.
- Click on the Porceed button.
- Finally, your scholarship will be renewed successfully.
Wbmdfc Scholarship Notification
The students can check WBMDFC Scholarship status/ notification here:
Aikyashree Toll-Free Number: 033-2321-0902
Support Mail: [email protected] sa
What is the Aikyashree Schoalrship amount?
The eligible students will get Rs. 33, 000/- per annum under the Aikya scholarship.
Who are eligible to apply Aikyashree scholarship?
The students who belonged to the minority community are eligible to apply for Aikyashree scholarship.
How can I apply for Aikyashree scholarship?
The students can visit the official portal https://wbmdfcscholarship.org and download the application form.
How to check Aikyashree scholarship status?
The students need to visit the official portal and enter the applicant reference id to check the aikyashree scholarship status.