Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card | TNPDS Smart Card | TN Ration Card Application | Tamil Nadu Samrt Ration card application form | TNPDS Card download | TNPDS smart card status check online | tnpds.gov.in
TNPDS Smart Ration Card 2021- Tamil Nadu State Government has launched the TN Smart Ration Card. The residents can apply for a new TN PDS smart card at online. The applied residents can check the status at the official website www.tnpds.gov.in. In this article, we provide you all the details regarding the TNPDS Smart Card apply, download, check status online, and tnpdscom.
Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card
The government of Tamil Nadu taken initiative to launch the TNPDS smart card for people of state. In accordance, the citizens of the TN state people can apply for the electronic card at online. Moreover, there are various benefits through TN Smart Card. Almost there are more than 5 lakh ration card holders in the state.
The card holders can request the government to convert the sugar card into rice card. So, the government has decided to convert the sugar cards into the smart rice cards. This can be done for the people who are requested previously.
TNPDS Digital Card
In accordance with the rice card, the government listed four type of cards. Each card has its individual benefits and features. The four ration cards are given below.
- Green Ration Card: This color cards usually issued for rice, dal and some other materials.
- White Ration Card: This card holder will get additional 3 kg sugar.
- Khaki Ration Card: This card is issued to the police officers.
- No commodity Ration Card: This ration card is issued to the families who are refused to take any commodities from ration shops.
Tamil Nadu Smart Card – Details
|Name of Scheme||TNPDS Smart Card|
|Objective||Provide smart ration cards to the TN State people|
|Beneficiary||Tamil Nadu state citizens|
|Department||Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
TNPDS Smart Card
TN Smart Ration Card Objective
The Smart Ration card have many benefits to the card holders. We mention some of the benefits which can be avail by the tn digital ration card holders.
- By smart ration cards the duplicates and frauds can be found easily.
- All the details of the card holder can be lodged easily.
- There is no use of paper.
- The ration can be access through mobile phone.
- However, the smart card is digital then there is no need to print. So, cost of production is reduced.
- The application process made simpler through online.
- This shows the transparency of the government to people of the state.
Benefits of TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- View resident Ration Card Details
- Check the individual Family Members details
- See the address
- Check family members Aadhaar details and numbers
- See the individuals grievances, complaints, and register a new grievance
- Check the feedbacks and can provide a new feedback
- Request or apply for changes in existing or new ration cards at online
- View the family Entitlement and Transaction information
Documents Required for Digital Card Application
During application process, the residents need to upload the some of the proof of documents. The following are the proof documents.
- Old Ration Card
- Aadhaar card copy
- Pass port size photo
- Bank Account passbook
- Caste certificate
- Address Proof (PAN)
- Income Certificate of the family
- Electricity consumption bill
- Mobile Number
Apply Online: TNPDS Smart Ration Card Application Form 2021 Process
The interested applicants can apply for the TNPDS Smart Ration card at online. Read the following procedure carefully to apply at official website.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the Tamil Nadu PDS: – https://www.tnpds.gov.in
- The home page of the official portal will open on your screen,
- On the home page, you have to click on the Smart Card.
- Navigate to the Smart Card Application Services section.
- After that, click on the Smart Card Application option.
- If you want to apply for a new smart card then choose 1st option or choose Old card enrollment.
- New Smart Card Enrollment
- Old Card Enrollment
- After that, enter the Name of family head, father’s or husband’s name, address, district, taluk, pincode, and village. Also, type the same details in Tamil.
- Enter the mobile number and email address.
- Then, choose the type of smart ration card.
- Sugar Card
- Rice Card
- No commodity card
- After that, upload the proof of residence. The file should be less than 1mb.
- Upload the Photo of the family head. (Under 5mb)
- Re-check the details before submitting the application.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- The application id will pop-up on your screen. Note the number for future purpose.
Check TNPDS Smart Ration Card Application Status
The applicants can track the application status once the application is submitted. You will need the application number or reference id to check the ration card status. Read the following procedure to check the tnpds smart card status.
- First, you need to visit the Tamil Nadu Digital Ration card portal: – https://www.tnpds.gov.in
- From the home page, navigate to the Smart Card Application Services section.
- After that, click on the link.
- The status page will open on your screen.
- Now, enter the reference number.
- Then, click on the Submit button.
- The application status will open on your screen.
How to Print/ Download Tamil Nadu Smart Card PDF?
To tnpds smart card printing or reprinting the card holders can follow the given procedure.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the TNPDS.
- The home page of the tnpds official portal will open.
- On the home page, you need to click on the REPRINT SMART CARD section
- After that, select the Reprint Smart Card option.
- On the next page, enter the Mobil Number of the applicant.
- Then, type the captcha shown in the image.
- At last, click on the Submit button.
- The smart card will open on your screen.
How to Add Member in Smart Card?
- Go to the official TNPDS portal.
- After that, navigate to the Smart Card Related Services.
- Select the option from the list.
- Then, new page will open on your screen.
- After that, enter the Mobile number of the applicant.
- Type the captcha and click on the submit.
- Then, enter the new member details.
- Upload the details of the member.
- At last, click on the Submit.
How to Change Address in TN Smart Ration Card?
- Visit the TNPDS official portal.
- Click on the Change of Address option under Smart Card Services section.
- After that, enter the registered user mobile number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Then, click on the edit button.
- Type the address and re-type it.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
In this way you can correction your TN smart card.
How to Login to TNPDS Portal?
To tnpds login the person can follow the given procedure.
- Visit the Tamil Nadu PDS portal. TNPDS Login:- https://www.tnpds.gov.in/login.xhtml
- Next, click on the option.
- You have to choose the Login user type.
- Citizen Login
- Department Login
- After that, the login page will open on your screen.
- Enter the registered mobile number.
- Also, type the capthca code.
- Click on the Submit button.
- You will receive the OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Then, enter the OTP and click on Login button.
How to Change Mobile Number in TNPDS Smart Card?
- To tnpds mobile number change, the person need to go to the official portal.
- On the home page, click on the Citizen Login button.
- Enter the registered mobile number and capthca code.
- After that, click on the Submit button.
- Now, naviagte to Change Mobile Number section. Click on it.
- After that, enter the old and new mobile number.
- Then, enter the OTP received by your mobile number.
- Click on the Submit button to change the mobile number.
TNPDS Helpline Number
Helpline Number: 1967 / 1800-425-5901
Email ID: [email protected]
FAQs Related TNPDS Smart Card
What is full form of TNPDS?
The full form of TNPDS is Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System.
What is TNPDS Smart ration card?
The tnpds smart ration card is digital ration card. This is paperless digital card issued by the Tamil Nadu State government.
How can I change the TNPDS mobile number?
You can change the TNPDS mobile number through the official website. Go to the TNPDS website and login. Then, request to change the mobile number.
How can I change the TNPDS Smart card address?
If you want to change the tnpds smart card address, then login to the official portal. Click on the change the address. Enter the new address and click on submit option.
How can I complaint or register a grievance?
To register a complaint the person can call to 1967 / 1800-425-5901 or mail to [email protected].