Rythu Bandhu Status 2022, Farmers List, Payment Status, Registration at www.rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in
Telangana Rythu Bandhu
The Government of Telangana State launched a scheme for the welfare of farmers of the state, named Rythu Bandhu. The farmers of the state will get financial support under this scheme. The interested candidates can go to the official website to apply for the scholarship.
In this guide, we will share with you all the details regarding the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
Rythu Bandhu Status
|Name of Scheme
|Government of Telangana state
|Farmers of State
|To provide financial assistance to the farmers family
Rythu Bandhu Payment Status Check
- First, visit the official portal of Rythu Bandhu using the link given below https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/.
- From the home page, select the ‘Rythu Bandhu Scheme Rabi Details’ option which is on the menu.
- Select the Scheme Wise Report option.
- Now, enter your details in the given fields.
- Choose the current year (2022).
- Provide your PPBNO Number in the given field.
- Click on the submit button to view the status.
- On the next page, it will show the payment status of the particular beneficiary.
Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List Check
- Open the Official of the Rythu Bandhu i.e. http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/Default.aspx
- Homepage of the portal will open on your screen.
- Select the scheme that you want to search for.
- Scroll down the page and then select the ‘Cheque Distribution Venue Schedule’ link.
- Now, choose District and Mandal using the drop-down button.
- Next, it will show the beneficiary list according to district and Mandal wise.
Rythu Bandhu Portal Departmental login Process
- Firstly, visit the official of Rythu Bandhu i.e. http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/Default_RB1.aspx
- The home page will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, the candidate needs to click on the ‘Department login’ option.
- Next, it will be redirected to the login page. Here, you need to enter the username, password, and captcha code in the given fields.
- Now, click on the Login button to login into your account.
The following are the required documents that you need to submit for applying process.
- Bank Account Passbook copy
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Phone Number
- Passport size photo
Banks Available in Rythu Bandhu Scheme
|State Bank of India
|Indian Overseas Bank
|AP Grameena Vikas Bank
|Telangana Grameena Bank
Download Rythu Bandhu mobile app
- On your mobile phone open Playstore.
- Tap on the search and type Rythu Bandhu.
- Tap the Go icon and install the first app shown in the search result.
- Open the app once it installed.
- Login into the app with your login credentials.
Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Claim Form Download
Follow the simple steps given below to download the claim form easily:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Rythu Bandhu i.e. http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/
- On the homepage, the candidate has to select the “claim form” option.
- Click on ‘Download’ to save the form on your device and take out a copy of the form.
- Fill in the details which are mention in the application form.
- Submit the application form to the concerned office nearby you.
Toll-Free Number: 040 2338 3520
Email id: [email protected]
Ground Floor, D-block, Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
What is Rythu Bandhu?
The Government of Telangana State launched a scheme for the welfare of farmers of the state, named Rythu Bandhu. The farmers of the state will get financial support under this scheme
Who are eligible for Rythu Bandhu Scheme?
Small and marginal farmers of the Telangana state are eligible to Rythu Bandhu scheme.
How to register to Rythu Bandhu?
Go to nearby any Seva office and ask for the application form and fill it. Or else go to the official portal and submit the application form.
How can I check the Rythu Bandhu Payment status?
The user has to go to the official portal and then search for the Payment check option. Then enter the application number and click on search.
What is the official website of Rythu Bandhu?
The official portal of the Rythu Bandhu is http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/