MPTAAS Scholarship 2021-22 application, eligibility, registration & login at tribal.mp.gov.in.
MPTAAS (Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System) Scholarship is offered by the Madhya Pradesh State Government. The aspirants who are interested in the MPTAAS Scholarship can apply. The registration is available at the official website of MPTAAS. This article provides you all the details, eligibility, dates, application process, and login process. The interested can read the following MPTAAS Scholarship 2021-22 details.
MPTAAS Scholarship is provided to those are studying in government schools in Madhya Pradesh. Also, the students who are belonged to the SC (Scheduled Caste) and ST (Scheduled Tribe). Under this scholarship, the government will provide the financial assistance to the students.
Latest Update: The application for MP TAAS Scholarship will be starts from January 2022. The last date to apply for mptaas scholarship is 14th November 2022.
Objective of MPTAAS Scholarship
The MP TAAS Scholarship is provided by the state government of Madhya Pradesh. The intention of the scheme is to provide the financial assistance to the low caste students. The low caste scheduled tribe families can apply for the scheme to get the amount from the scholarship. The scholarship can be used to study higher education. The MP state government has officially launched the new portal. So, everyone can apply for the MPTAAS Scholarship through the official portal.
MPTAAS Scholarship 2021–22
|Name of Scholarship||MPTAAS Scholarship|
|Full Form||Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System Scholarship|
|Announced by||Madhya Pradesh State Government|
|Application Date||July, 2021-22|
|Beneficiary||ST & SC category government students|
|Benefit||Financial assistance to the students|
MPTAAS Important Links
|MP TAAS Scholarship||Registration | Login|
|Scholarship Benefits||Click Here|
|Scholarship Eligibility||Check Here|
MPTAAS Scholarship Application Dates 2021
|MPTAAS Scholarship Details||Dates|
|Application Start Date||July 2021-22|
|Application Last Date||17 November 2021-22|
|Scholarship end date||November|
Eligibility Conditions for MP TAAS Scholarship
To apply for the MPTAAS Scholarship the students should have the following conditions.
- The applicant should be a government student.
- The applicant should be studying in Madhya Pradesh Government School.
- The students who are belonged to SC & ST are only eligible.
- The family income should not exceed Rs. 6 lakh per annum.
- The student parents who works in government is not eligible to this scholarship.
MPTAAS – Amount & Benefits
|Group||Education/ Course||Hostel Students (INR)||Day Scholars (INR)|
|Group 1||Engineering, Degree, Any PhD, Medical Course||1500||550|
|Group 2||Medical Course||820||530|
|Group 2||Post Graduate i.e. Nursing, B.Pharm, M.Pharm||570||300|
|Group 2||From class 1 to 12th||380||230|
Documents Required for Scholarship Application
The students who are going to apply for the Scholarship will need to upload the following documents to application.
- Applicant Aadhaar
- Caste Certificate of Applicant
- Income Certificate
- Educational Institute Admission certificate
- Bank Passbook Copy
- Voter ID
- Fee Receipt copy
- Photocopy of applicant
- Mobile Number
MPTAAS Scholarship Application 2022 Process
The willing students can apply for the MPTASS Scholarship 2020-21 through official portal. The following process explain you the application process of MP TAAS.
- Firstly, visit the of MPTAAS :- http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Index.aspx
- The state scholarship portal 2.0 will open on your screen.
- On the home page, navigate to the Students Corner and select the option from list.
- The registration page will open on the next screen.
- After that, enter the applicant’s 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Re-type the aadhaar number.
- Then, click on the Proceed: Check & Verify button.
- On the next page, enter the required details in the application form.
- Re-check the application and upload the required documents.
- At last, click on the Submit button.
- The application id will give to you. Note down the application id for further process.
MPTAAS Scholarship Registration Process
To register yourself to the mptaasc portal and apply for a scholarship then, follow the given process.
- Firstly, visit the official MPTAASC (Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs & Scheduled Caste Welfare Automation System) :- https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/mptaas/
- On the next page, click on the Login button.
- After that, select the link under the Login button.
- Then, provide the required details on the application.
- Enter Aadhaar number, date if birth, gender, father’s name, address.
- Also, type the mobile number and email id.
- After that, enter the Caste Certificate Number and date of issuance.
- Check all the details and click on the Save & Next button.
- Next, Select your caste and composite.
- After that, choose the income of the family from all sources.
- Then, check all the details and upload the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit. You will get the Acknowledgment number.
- Save the acknowledgment number to check the application status.
Check MPTAAS Scholarship Application Status
To check the mp taas application status the students have to follow the given process.
- First of all go to the Scholarship portal of MP:– http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Index.aspx
- On the home page, you can see the Track Application Status option.
- Select the link from list.
- After that, enter the Application ID and captcha code.
- Click on the Show Details to view your scholarship application status.
- At last, you can see the application status of your scholarship.
MP Scholarship Students Login
The registered students to MP tribal and scholarship can login the portal through the following procedure.
- Firstly, visit the MP Tribal official portal:- https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/mptaas
- From the home page, select the MPTAASC option.
- You will see the student login page.
- After that, enter the Student User ID and Password.
- Then, enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
- You will be logged into your account successfully.
If you have any problems or details about the scholarship, can call to the following helpline number.
MP TAAS Toll-Free: 1800-2333-951
Email: [email protected]
FAQs Related MPTAAS Scholarship
What is MPTAAS?
MPTAAS is a schoalrship, launched by the Madhya Pradesh State Government. The scholarship is to provide the financial assistance for students.
Who are Eligible for MPTAAS Scholarship?
The people who are belonged to SC & ST are eligible for the Scholarship?
Is government employee children eligible to MPTAAS scholarship?
No, the child parents who are working in the government sector is not eligible for MPTAAS Scholarship.
How can I apply for MPTAAS Scholarship?
The students can go to the official portal of MPTAAS to apply.
Visit the official website of Tribal.
Click on the MPTAAS option.
Select the New beneficiary registration.
Provide the applicant details.
Click on the Submit button.
How can I check MPTAAS application status?
If you want to check the application status, then go to the official portal. Then, click on the application status option. Enter the application id and click on the submit button.
How much for MPTAAS Scholarship?
The scholarship is depends on the group of the student. If the student is belonged to 1st group the student will get the Rs. 1500.
What is the official portal to apply MPTAAS Scholarship?
https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/mptaas/ is the official portal to apply for MPTAAS Scholarship.