Haryana CM Window complaint 2021 online register status, lodge a complaint online, and check the complaint status at official website cmharyanacell.nic.in. Online Haryana citizens complaint portal Cm Haryana Cell at cm window.
CM Window is an online CM Grievances Redressal and Monitoring System of Haryana. The Government of Haryana has launched this portal to register the citizen’s complaints. The portal is accessible in every state of Haryana including Delhi. The citizen can complain of any inconvenience in government services directly through the CM Window Counter Online. The citizen will receive an SMS regarding the complaint that includes the complaint registration number.
CM Window Haryana
The portal was launched on December 25, 2014, by PM Atal Bihari. The Haryana state people can register their complaints online. The government officials will check your grievance and resolve the problem as soon as possible. In the meantime, the citizen can check the complaint status. Moreover, the CM window portal is a fully transparent portal and easy to use.
Thankful to the government, now the people can solve their problems by sitting at home. The main objective is to make a corruption-free government. This can be achieved by solving the problems of the people of the state. Till now the CM Window portal received more than 10 lakh complaints and more than 7 lakh complaints are resolved.
|Portal Name||CM Window Haryana|
|Article category||Government Portal|
|Launched by||Government of Haryana|
|Objective||Online grievance system|
|Beneficiary||citizens of state|
According to the portal database, the system has received 84, 8957 thousand complaints and 80, 8061 complaints resolved. If you want to register a complaint manually, then visit the Deputy commissioner’s office or the Subdivisional office. If the complaint is registered, then track the grievance status.
How to Register CM Window Complaint Online?
To register a complaint online the citizen of Haryana can visit the office or official portal of CM Window. Follow the steps in the given process to register a complaint in cmharyanacell.
Process to Register Complaint in CM Window Portal:
- To lodge a grievance or complaint the citizen need to go to the CM Window portal.
- On the home page, you have to click on the NRI Grievance option.
- Now, click on the download complaint registration form option.
- Open the application form and fill in the details of the citizen.
- Provide mobile number, name, aadhaar number, address, pin code, email id, district, and area.
- Then, enter the details about the grievance.
- Also, write the expected solution for your problem.
- Now, generate the PDF file of the registration form and send it to [email protected].
Register Complaint Offline at Office
- You can also visit the office to register a complaint.
- First visit the CM Window counter in Deputy Commissioner’s office or Sub-Divisional office.
- Then, ask to take a grievance registration form.
- Fill in the application with yoru details and your problem.
- Brefly wirte the complaint or problem you have.
- Signature on the application form and submit it to the counter in office.
How to Track Grievance Online in CM Window?
If you have registered a complaint already, can track the grievance or complaint status online. Take the registration number (शिकायत संख्या ) and Mobile number to check complaint status. Follow the given steps to track grievance online in cm window portal.
- First of all the citizen has to visit the official CM Window at https://cmharyanacell.nic.in/
- The home page of the CM Grievance Redressal & Monitoring System will open on your screen.
- On the home page, select Track Grievance option.
- Then, enter Registration number which is starts with ‘CMOFF/N/2021/’
- Also, enter the Mobile number in the given field.
- After that, type the security code as shown in image.
- Then, click on Submit button to view the complaint status.
You can see the complaint/ grievance status. Take a screenshot if needed.
How to Login to Haryana CM Window Portal
The user can login to haryana window portal by following steps. To cm window login the user can follow given process.
- Visit the official cm window action taken report portal at https://cmharyanacell.nic.in/
- From the home page, click on the User Login option.
- Enter the User ID and Password in the given fields.
- After that, enter the security code as shown in image.
- Then, click on the Login button.
Haryana CM Jan Sahayak-Aapka Sahayak App
The citizens can download app launched by the Haryana CM Shri Atal Bihari to register complaints using mobile. To ensure the anywhere anytime anywhere G2G and B2C services of government in a single access. The Jan Sahayak Apka Sahayak app is a mobile app help the citizen to register complaint. The Haryana Sahayak app is the same as the portal but comes in handy.
The app consists of various government, helpline services, and emergency services information. Just by operating the app, the citizen can contact the helpline anywhere anytime. The app also contains the Saral portal services i.e. RTI services, User services, Citizen services, Public services (G2C) services Government to Citizen Services on mobile phone.
CM Window Helpline Number
Address: Under Secretary, CM Grievances IT Cell, Haryana Civil Secretariat, Sector-1, Chandigarh.
Toll-Free Number: 0172-3322500
CM Window Email ID: [email protected]
|cm window complaint|
|Track cm windows complaint status|
|CM Window Login|
|cmwindow helpline||Click here|
FAQs Related Haryana CM Window Portal
What is CM Window?
The CM windows is an online Haryana grievance portal. The citizens can register a complaint through the portal.
How can contact CM Window?
To contact the cm window official, you can call the toll-free helpline number 0172-3322500.
How to register complaint online?
To register a complaint online, the user has to download and fill the registration form and send it to [email protected].