HRMS Karnataka Login Portal employee payslip/ salary slip, step-by-step registration, download employee payslip 2021 at hrms.karnataka.gov.in.
In the process of digitalization, the government of Karnataka has taken the initiative to launch the Online HRMS Karnataka Portal. The HRMS stands for Human Resource Management System, is an online integrated portal that collects employee basic details and ESS (Employee Self Service). Using this portal, the employees can manage work, download payslip/ salary slips online, arrears bills for employees, DA, Increment, Promotions request, employee details, and more.
The interested employees can find out more details at the official portal at hrms.karnataka.gov.in and download the payslip online. In this article, we are going to share with you all the details regarding the hrms karnataka & hrms login karnataka.
Karnataka HRMS helps the employee to get the monthly payslips and various services for government employees. This portal is well-designed and developed by the Karnataka state government. The payment history of every employee including retired employees can find out in the portal. The employees can check the DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Officer) at any time.
HRMS Login Karnataka Employee Pay Slip Download
The government can also update or change the details of personal through this portal. HRMS Karnataka manages more than 6 lakh employees’ salary accounts in every district. The employee can get various details besides pay slips & DDOs.
Before the Karnataka HRMS, the DDOs needs to manage every single Karnataka employee salary accounts. After introducing the portal, managing salary slips and pay slips is even easier. To get the details the employee has to register to the portal. To obtain all employee details the user should do the registration process.
Services in HRMS Karnataka Portal
The government employee in Karnataka can find the following services in the HRMS portal:-
- Pay Slips
- Salary Slip
- Employee details
- Requests & Reports
- MIS Reports
Karnataka HRMS Employee Registration Process
- Currently, online Karnataka HRMS portal doesn’t includes the employee registration option.
- Government Employees need to request at the DDO office to registration.
- The employee has to submit the mobile number and email id at DDO office.
- The employee shlould give the permanent mobile number to the officials.
- The officials will send you the dynamic password to the registered mobile number.
- The password will help you to login to the portal for first time.
- After successful login the user can update the username and password.
Karnataka HRMS Details
|Portal Name||HRMS Karnataka|
|Department||Karnataka HRMS (Human Resource Management System)|
|Article type||Employee Payslip, Slaryslip|
|Beneficiary||Government Employees of Karnataka|
|HRMS Login Karnataka||Click Here|
Karnataka HRMS Login Process Step-by-Step
- First of all visit the official portal of the HRMS login page of Karnataka at www.hrms.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Login option.
- Now, the user has to select the employee role from the three options
- HRMS BOARDS / UNIVERSITIES
- Select the HRMS-Govt and type the User Code / User ID.
- Ater that, enter the login password in the given field.
- Then, enter the captcha code in the given space and select language.
- Finally, click on the Login button to sign in to the portal as employee.
- Now you can see the employee dashboard.
Download Karnataka HRMS Employee Pay Slip
After successful login, the user can download the HRMS Employee pay slip and salary slips online. The following process shows how to access employee pay slip online.
- Firstly, open the official HRMS portal.
- Then, go to the login page of the portal.
- Now, type username and password in the given fields.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the Login button.
- On the dashboard the employee has to select the Reports section.
- Then, select the Pay Slip from the list.
- It will redirect to another page. Here you need to enter the employee details.
- After that, choose the head of account, establishment number.
- And also select the month and year.
- Then, the employee monthly pay slip will open on your screen.
- You can take print of the payslip using the print button.
Apply For NPS Online in HRMS
The registered employees can apply for nps and change the employee basic details. The employee can follow the given process to apply for NPS.
- First of all visit the official portal of HRMS at www.hrms.karnataka.gov.in
- On the home page, login to the portal using user code/ user id and password.
- You will be redirect to dashboard.
- Then, select the Reports option.
- After that, click on the NPS option.
- Fill in the details and change the employee basic details.
- Click on the save button to update the employee details.
HRMS Mobile App Karnataka
The hrms mobile app is available on mobile phone. The employees can download the app to access the employee payslip on their mobile phones. The user can go to the playstore and download the karnataka hrms app and login to access the same features as in the portal i.e. HRMS 2.0 Directorate, Karnataka State Government.
HRMS Helpdesk Contact Number
The employees can contact the HR or DDO office if any problem occurs. They will solve your problem as soon as possible.
|KGID Loan Form|
|Property Returns Application Form|
|Medical Reimbursement Application Form|
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
How can I change employee basic details in HRMS Karnataka?
To change the employee basic details in HRMS Karnataka, the employee has to login and go to the Reports sections. Here, you can see the NPS option. Change or update details here.
How can I login to HRMS Karnataka without login details?
Request the login details at the DDO office and obtain username and password. Then, login to the Karnataka HRMS portal.
How can I change my username and password?
To change your username and password the employee has to visit the official portal of Karnataka HRMS. Then, select the forgot password? link. Then, set a new username and password.
Can I access monthly pay slip in HRMS Karnataka portal?
Yes, the employee can access monthly pay slip by login into the portal.
What is full of HRMS in HRMS Karnataka?
The HRMS stands for Human Resources Management System.