MPTAAS portal login, registration online and apply for scholarship online, Eligibility, required documents, KYC and Scholarship at official website at https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS.
The MPTAAS is stands for the Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System. It was designed by the Madhya Pradesh state government. This is the portal for the students to apply for the scholarship online. The students of Madhya Pradesh state can apply MPTAAS scholarship at official portal to get benefits. This SC (Scheduled Caste) and ST (Scheduled Tribe) is only eligible to apply for scheme.
The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial support to the poor or weak background students by providing scholarships. Through this scholarship, the students belonged to SC, ST, Lower caste can study higher education. They can apply for the scholarship to avail benefits from the government.
In this article we are going to provide you the details regarding the MPTAAS Portal login, registration, eligibility, documents required to apply for MP TAAS scholarship.
|Launched by||Madhya Pradesh State government|
|Department||Tribal Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe), Lower Caste|
- Firstly visit the of MPTAAS portal at https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in
- The home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the Login option.
- Now, select the New Beneficiary Profile Registration option.
- After that, fill in the registration form with your details such as Name, gender, date of birth, address, mobile number, and etc.
- Next upload the caste and composite certificates.
- Upload the Income and residence certificates documents.
- Set new user id and password in the given fields.
- Finally, click on the Save and Next button.
- Now, open the login page and login with your details.
Apply MPTASS Scholarship Online Process
- First of all visit the official portal of MPTAAS at https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in
- On the home page, select the MPTAAS option on menu.
- Next, enter the User ID and Password in given spaces.
- Type the captcha code.
- After that, the application form page will open on your screen.
- Here you need to provide your details in like mobile number, email, and etc.
- Upload the required documents to student registration form.
- Click on the Submit button to finsih the process.
You will get the Acknowledgment receipt/ reference id to check the application status.
You can check application status of your student scholarship here. Click Here
The applied candidate has to do the e-kyc process to complete the application from.
- First go to the official website of MP TAAS 2.0 at http://www.educationportal.mp.gov.in
- Now, enter your application id in the given space.
- Again type the application id and click on confirm.
- Enter the date of birth which is same in Aadhaar.
- After that, enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the Verify button to complete e-KYC Process
|Group A – Medicine, Engineering, Post Graduate, Management, Degree and etc||₹500||₹550|
|Group B: Degree or Post Graduate (excluding Business courses) i.e. Nursing, B. Pharm, B.Nurse, and etc||₹820||₹530|
|Group C: Graduate courses elxculde Group-A and Group-B||₹570||₹300|
|Group D: students from 1st class to 12th class||₹380||₹ 230|
MPTAAS Scholarship Eligibility
You can check the eligibility criteria for MPTAAS Scholarship at here: Click Here
- The applicant must be a student.
- The students who are studying in the Madhya Pradesh State is eligible.
- The applicants has to submit the required documents.
- SC and ST category students is only eligible for Scheme.
- The annual income of the family should be below Rs. 6 lakh.
- The applicants family member should not work in the government.
- Aadhaar Card of applicant
- Caste Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Income Certificate
- Ration card
- Passportsize photo
Toll-Free Number: 1800 2333 951
Email ID: [email protected]
FAQs about MPTAAS Portal
What is MPTAAS Portal?
The mptaas portal is desgined to apply for the MPTAAS scholarship.
Who is eligible to apply for MPTAAS scholarship?
The students belonged to SC, ST and lower caste are eligible to apply for MPTAAS Scholarship.
How can I check MPTAAS application status?
The applied candidate can check the application status by visiting the official portal https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS.