Tnvelaivaaippu Tamil Nadu | TN Velaivaaippu Registration | TNvelaivaaippu Apply | Tamilnadu Velaivaaippu Renewal | TN Employee Exchange Login | tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
The Tnvelaivaaippu registration 2022, apply online, renewal, Employment exchange login, the process explained in this article. TN Velai Vaaippu is an online portal designed by the Tamil Nadu state government. The portal was launched for employment exchange registrations. Tamilnadu Velai Vaaippu was first online on September 13, 2013. The employees can register, login at the official website tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in.
In this article you can learn the TN Velai Vaaippu Registration, Employment Exchange login, and Renewal.
Tnvelaivaaippu – tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
Tamilnadu government released an online portal called Tnvelaivaaippu. The portal was developed by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The Tn velai vaaippu is an online employment registration portal. The Job seekers can register to the portal to search for a Job. Anyone in the Tamil Nadu state who finished the 8th, or any graduation can register to the portal. The students can apply for any Tamil Nadu Government Jobs online.
Tn Velai Vaaippu Portal – Overview
|Tamil Nadu State Government
|Department of Employment and Training
|TN Government Jobs Registration Online
|TN state residents
Tnvelaivaaippu Portal Important Links
|TN Velai Vaaippu
|TN Velai Vaaippu Renewal
|Tamil Nadu Private Jobs
Eligibility for TN Velai Vaaippu
To register to the TN Velai Vaaippu the applicant must have the following eligibility.
- The applicant should have completed the 8th class.
- The residents can register to the portal.
- The applicant should complete any graduation or under graduation.
- Secondary Education
- The failed candidates can also apply for Jobs.
- The students should be above 15 years.
Required Documents to Registration
The additional documents that are need to upload during the application process is following.
- Aadhaar of applicant
- Photo copy of candidate
- Educational certificates
- Caste certificate copy
- Ration ID
- Applicant Birth certificate
- Address Proof (PAN, Aadhaar)
- Voter ID
- Mobile Number
How to do Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration?
The students or aspirants can register to the TN Velai Vaaippu portal. The following process help you to register to the portal.
- Firstly, the person has to visit the TN Velai Vaaippu official portal. Click on this link to go to the home page of the portal.
- You can see the home page of the official Tnvelaivaaippu portal.
- Here, navigate to the Login section.
- Then, click on the ‘New User‘ option.
- After that, you will be on the registration page.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and click on I Agree option.
- Fill in the application with applicant details i.e. Name, Address, Caste, and mobile number.
- Also, enter the email and date of birth.
- Set new user id and password.
- Re-enter the user id and password.
- Recheck the details and click on the Save button.
Tnvelaivaaippu Application Process
The application process is simple as the registration process. The applicant needs to fill in the application and submit it to the office. The following process helps you to fill in the pplication.
- Open the official portal of the Tamilnadu Velai Vaaippu.
- The login page will appear on your screen.
- Now, enter the Login user id and password.
- After that, you will be on the application page.
- Enter the remaining details of the applicant.
- Upload the required documents to the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- After that, you will receive the reference id/ acknowledgment id to mobile number and email.
- The mail contains the details of the interview and the place of the avenue.
- The applicants can submit the remaining proof documents to the employment exchange office in 10 days.
- After that, the candidate will receive the Employment Exchange card.
- The card is used for the interviews and more.
How to Login to Tnvelaivaaipu?
If you registered to the portal and get an Employment exchange card then the card number is used to login. if female, you just need to use F in front of the number or replace it with M for male. The password is your date of birth. The password is in the format of dd/mm/yyyy. The following steps will help you to login to the Tnvelaivaaippu portal.
- Firstly, visit the official Tn Velai Vaaippu portal.
- The login page will open on your screen.
- Now, enter the User id (F or M + Employment Exchange number).
- After that, type the password (date of birth dd/mm/yyyy)
- Then, click on the Login or arrow button.
In this way you can login to the portal.
Existing User Login Process
The existing users can login through the given steps.
- Go to the official portal.
- On the login page, click on the Existing User option.
- After that, enter the User ID, Password, User Name, Registration Number, Year of Registration.
- Select the Gender and Exchange Code.
- Click on the Login button
- Open the official portal.
- Navigate to login section and click on the Forgot Password link.
- After that, enter the User ID, date of birth.
- Type a new password and re-enter it.
- Click on the Save button to change the password.
TN Velai Vaippu Portal Renewal Process
If you want to renew your account then follow the simple steps given below.
- Go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Professional exchange.
- Now, you can see the login page of the portal.
- Click on the Renewal option.
- You will be redirected to the renewal page.
- Now, Enter the User Name and Password.
- Click on the Arrow button to Renew your account.
Update Profile Process
The user can update the profile even after the registration done. The following steps helps you to update the profile.
- First of all, visit the official portal.
- On the home page, click on the Update Profile option.
- Enter the Login username and password.
- Click on the arrow button to login.
- Now, edit your profile.
- Click on the Save button to update your profile.
There are many scholarships associated with the Tnvelaivaaippu. The students can go to the official portal to apply for the scholarships at tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/scholarships.html.
|National Level Talent Search Exam
|Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
|Young Scientists Fellowship Scheme
|Women Scientists Scheme (WOS-A) Scholarship
|Inspire Faculty Scheme
|State and Central Scheme of Scholarship to students undergoing higher education
|Post Matric or Pre Matric and Merit cum means scholarship
|Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare scholarship
|Tamil Nadu Police Centenary Scholarship
|Fellowships and Research Awards
|Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarships for Doctoral Studies
|LIC –Golden Jubilee Scholarship for students
|Postgraduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for girl child
TN Velai Vaaippu Helpline Number
If you have any problems or queries with the TN Velai Vaaippu portal. Contact through the following numbers.
Helpline Number: 044-22501002, 044-22501006, 044-22500900 & 044-22500911
Email ID: [email protected]
FAQs Related Tnvelaivaaippu Portal
What is Tnvelaivaaippu?
The Tnvelaivaaippu is an online jobs registration portal. The portal was designed by the Government of Tamil Nadu for students. The students can register to the portal and apply for jobs.
How to Register to Tnvelaivaaippu?
You can register to the TN Velai Vaaippu through the following steps.
1. go to the official portal
2. click on the new registration
3. enter the applicant details.
4. click on the save button.
5. note your login details.
How can I login to TN Velai Vaaippu?
To login to the TN Velai Vaaippu the user can go to the official portal. Enter the user id and password and click on the login button.
How can I renew my TN Velai Vaaippu account?
You can renew your account through the official portal. Go to the official portal and click on the Renew button. enter the login details and click on renew button.
How can I apply for a Job in Tnvelaivaaippu?
The students can apply for a job through the TN Velai Vaaippu portal. Register to the portal and then fill the application form. Submit to the employment exchange office.