UP Scholarship | Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status | UP scholarship nic in | up scholarship gov in | up scholarship last date 2020 | up scholarship last date 2020-21
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status and Last Date at UP scholarship nic in: The Uttar Pradesh scholarship details and status is released at the official portal. The Students of the state can check UP scholarship status by visiting the official website. This article helps you through status checking and the application process.
Uttar Pradesh scholarship is launched by the UP state government. The government of UP moved towards the education system to develop education within the state. Consequently, they providing programs that are helpful to students and schools. As a part, the UP scholarship is also a program which is meant for students of UP. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial support for the students. Through this small help, the students may grow leaps and bounds.
There are two schemes in the UP scholarship program. Indeed, they are pre-matric and post-matric scholarships. However, there are various categories in the UP scholarship. Every category is eligible for the scholarship i.e SC, ST, OBC, General, and Minority category students.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship – Details
|Name of Scholarship
|Uttar Pradesh State government
|Financial support from Government
|Students of UP state
|Application Start Date
|24th July 2021
How much Money from UP Scholarship?
Generally, For urban area students the government providing the Rs. 25,546. The rural area students will get Rs. 19,885. All minority category students will get the Rs. 100000. The special category SC & ST will get Rs. 30,000. For OBC Category candidates the government providing Rs. 30,000.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status – Links
The candidates can directly check details through given links at scholarship.nic.in:
|UP Scholarship Status through Date of Birth
|Check UP Scholarship Status by Bank Number (PFMS)
|Post-Matric Scholarship Status
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Status
|Post-Matric Status (Other States)
How to Check UP Scholarship Application Form Status?
छात्र आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति की जांच कर सकते हैं. The candidates can check the UP Scholarship application status at the official portal. By following the given steps the students can get the UP scholarship status 2020-21.
The UP Scholarship status 2020-21can check through Registration number and Date of Birth:
- Firstly, visit the UP Scholarship official website. : www.scholarship.up.gov.in.
- Now, you can view the homepage of the UP Scholarship portal.
- Then, click on the ‘Status’ option on the menu.
- After that, select the Application Status 2020-21 link from the list.
- Now type your रजिस्ट्रेशन संख्या (Registration Number) and जन्म-तिथि (Date of Birth).
- Finally, click on the Search button.
- The student can see the status of the Application form easily from here.
Check UP Scholarship Status 2020-21 through PFMS
The candidates can also check scholarship status through PFMS. If you want to check the application status of the UP Pre-Matric or Post-Matric status. Then follow the simple steps given below.
- To check application status, visit the official portal of UP scholarship nic in.
- The student can see the homepage of the portal.
- From the page, click on the Status through PFMS.
- You will be redirected to the PFMS website.
- Then, navigate and click on the button and click on it.
- After that, enter your Bank name and account number.
- Re-enter the bank account number.
- Type the security code in the given image.
- Now click on the Send OTP on Registered Mobile No button.
- Enter OTP and click on Submit.
- Finally, you can check the status of the payment of scholarship up nic in 2020 21.
How to Apply the UP Scholarship?
To apply the UP scholarship the candidates can follow through the given steps:
- Firstly, open the official portal of छात्रवृत्ति व शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति सत्र-2020-21 at https://scholarship.up.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the Students option.
- Now, choose the application option i.e Fresh or Renewal.
- Next enter your Registration Number and Password.
- Type Date of Birth to login with your details.
- On the other page, you need to fill in the application by reading carefully.
- Then, click on the Proceed button after filling the application.
- After that, attach the required documents to the application form.
- Finally, recheck the application.
- Click on the Submit option.
- You will see the confirmation pop-up. Select print to save it on your device and take a copy.
- Submit the application to the educational institution for further process.
Required Documents to Apply Scholarship
There are some documents the applicant needs to submit to apply for a scholarship. During the application process, the applicant needs to upload the documents. So, scan the documents and keep them on your device. The following are documents are needed:
- Aadhaar copy
- PAN document
- Mark sheet of the applicant
- Caste certificate
- Copy of the Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Fee receipt from the institution
- Photo of the applicant
- Admission number
SAKSHAM Registration Process – UP Scholarship Registration
Process 1: Registration
- First of all, go to the official portal.
- Then, navigate to the Student option and select the Registration link.
- Choose the scheme, and fill the application.
- Provide all the details in the application form.
- Select the Submit button.
Process 2: Login as Student
- After the registration process, go to the homepage.
- Again, click on the Student option.
- If you are a new user then select the Fresh Login option.
- If you are a renewal user then select the Renewal Login option.
- Enter the login details.
- Click on the Login button.
Process 3: Fill Application Form
- Go to the application page.
- Fill in the application form with all your details.
- Attach the documents that are required.
- Check the application again.
- At last, click on Submit button.
Process 4: Verification
- Take the application form with your documents.
- Print all the documents and application forms.
- Submit it to the institution.
- Let them verify your details and application.
- Next, they will forward to District Welfare Committee.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship
However, there are some conditions to avail the scholarship benefit. The following are the UP scholarship eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should be resident in Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidate must a student.
- The applicant should be joined in any school/ college.
- Class 9 and 10th are eligible to apply for the Pre-Matric scholarship.
- To apply for Post-Matric the student must be enrolled to 11th or 12th.
- For Post-Matric scholarship, the student should be passed, 10th class.
Income Eligibility Criteria
The income of the applicant should be under the poverty line. The income conditions for the scholarship depends on the category.
- For 9th to 10th class: For SC, ST, OBC, General category the income of the applicant family should be under Rs.100000.
- For 11th to 12th class: The income should be Rs. 200000 for SC & ST. For OBC the income from all sources should be under 250000.
यूपी छात्रवृत्ति – Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2020-21 Last Date
|24 July 2020-21
|Application Last date on online
|12 October 2020
|Corrections in application last date
|Before 3 days of the application release date
|Submission of copy and documents of the application last date
|19 October 2020
|Verification of the documents
|25th July – 28th October 2020-21
|Institution verification online
|5th November 2020-21
|Verification date online
|29th October – 12th November 2020-21
|Correction of details of the applicant
|13th to 25th November 2020-21
UP Scholarship gov in – Login
Student Fresh Login Process
If you are a registered applicant or student, then login as a fresh user in UP scholarship portal. The process given below explains you the login steps:
- Firstly, go to the official portal.
- Go to the homepage of the portal.
- On the home page, the applicant has to click on the Student option.
- Then, choose the Fresh Login option.
- After that, select the scheme that you want to login.
- Post-Matric Login
- Pre-Matric Login
- Post-Matric Inter student login
- Other states Post-Matric student login
- By selecting the login option you will be redirected to the new page.
- Then, enter the जन्म तिथि भरें, अपना पासवर्ड, कैप्चा कोड, and ऊपर दिया गया कैप्चा कोड डालें (केस सेंसिटिव).
- Click on the Submit button to login to your account.
Institution Login Process
- The institutions can login directly through the official portal.
- Firstly, visit the portal and click on the Institute option on the home page.
- Select the corresponding institute login method.
- Post-Matric Institution login
- Pre-Matric Institution Login
- Other state Institution login
- Choose the login method from the list.
- Then, enter the Login username, password, and captcha code.
- Finally, click on the Login button to perform institute login.
UP Scholarship List 2020-21
|OBC Post-Matric Scholarship
|BC Welfare Department
|Post-Matric for SC, ST
|UP Social Welfare Department
|Minority Post-Matric Scholarship Inter
|Minority Welfare department
|Inter OBC Post-Matric Scholarship
|BC Welfare department
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC
|BC Welfare Department
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC & ST
|UP Social Welfare Department
If you want to get more details or help from the government. Then, the candidate call to the support team number. Call to helpline number to solve your problem.
UP Scholarship Helpline Status Number: 18001805131 or 18001805229
Share the Article if it helps you. Comment any doubts regarding this article.
FAQs related UP Scholarship
How can I check UP scholarship status 2020-21?
To this, you need to visit the official portal of the UP scholarship. Then, go to the Students section and log in. Go to the status option and then enter your registration number. You will see the status of the UP scholarship status.
Which classes are eligible to UP Scholarship?
Classes 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduate courses, Diploma, ITI, and etc. are eligible to apply UP Scholarship.
When the UP scholarship money will granted?
The UP scholarship money will distribute from March and July 2021.
What do I do if I didn’t receive UP scholarship money?
You can contact the UP helpline through calling. Or else, you can also contact the institution to rectify your problem.
Do I need to link bank account to UP scholarship?
Yes, you need to link your bank account to UP scholarship to get money.
Where can I check my UP scholarship?
The students can check the UP scholarship through the official website. The official website of UP scholarship is https://scholarship.up.gov.in/
What is the Last date to apply UP scholarship?
There is no perfect date announced this year. But, the previous date is 12 October 2020.
How much amount I get from UP Scholarship?
Generally, For urban area students the government providing the Rs. 25,546. And, for rural area students Rs. 19,885. All minority category students will get the Rs. 100000. The special category SC, ST will get Rs. 30,000. For OBC Category candidates the government providing Rs. 30,000.