YSR Housing Scheme (Pedalandariki Illu) Application Status, Beneficiary List Check, Eligibility list 2022, Application form and Sanction list at official portal housing.ap.gov.in and this article. Check new eligibility list 2022 and beneficiary list online.
YSR Housing Scheme 2022
YSR housing scheme has started as promised by the AP CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu on 8th June 2019. The scheme named YSR Housing for Poor as a part of “NAVARATNALU”. The application status and beneficiary list can be check on their official webpage housing.ap.gov.in.
The main motto of the YSR Housing (Pedalandariki Illu) scheme is to provide a Pucca house for every poor family in Andhra Pradesh. On the occasion of the scheme, the state government of AP allocated Rs. 1280 crore of the state budget.
YSR Pedalandariki Illu
The intent applicants who wish to apply for the scheme to get a house will need to know the eligibility and details of the scheme. Here, in this guide, we cover all the details, the Beneficiary list, and the application process of the Jagananna Housing Scheme.
YSR Housing Scheme Eligibility List 2022
- The applicant must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh state.
- He/she doesn’t own a house or land.
- He/she doesn’t own a car.
- Required all address proofs and documents.
YSR Housing Scheme Application Status
According to the previous year on Ugadi, the Government decided to distribute the houses for the beneficiaries. But on account of the COVID-19 lockdown, the government postpone the distribution of houses for the beneficiaries. According to the latest information, the distribution of the houses had been started on 8th June 2020.
Next, the allotment of the Houses for the beneficiaries will be distributed on 25th December 2020. The beneficiaries will get a House free of cost. The area and documents of the house will be distributed on behalf of YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu.
AP Housing Scheme Details
|Scheme Name||YSR Housing (Pedalandariki Illu)|
|Launched on||12th July, 2019|
|Launched By||AP CM Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Application mode||Online/ MeeSeva|
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account number
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
- Domicile certificate
- Address proof
YSR Housing Scheme Application Procedure
Soon the government of AP will release the application on their website. Before releasing they intimate with a notification so, the interested citizens can go to the MeeSeva ask to apply for the scheme. If you own a PC then go through the official website housing.ap.gov.in and open the application form. Fill in all the details and attach the required documents to the application. Check all the details and submit the application. Note down the application reference number.
YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary List
- To check your name on the beneficiary list firstly you need to go to the official webpage of the AOP Housing Corporation.
- Click on the Beneficiary search, located on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the Beneficiary search page.
- Here, you need to enter your Beneficiary ID or UID, or Ration card number.
- Select search to search your name on the list.
- The beneficiary status will appear on your screen.
- You can also take a print of the beneficiary status.
YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List 2022
- Firstly, go to the i.e housing.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the Sign In option on top of the page.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- Enter your login username and password.
- Also, type the captcha security code correctly in the given field.
- Click on the Login button.
- Once login to account, you can check the Sanction List and download in PDF.
For any problems related to the scheme can dial to the helpline number.
Tollfree Helpline Number: 1902
Email at: [email protected]