Balaram Yojana Odisha 2022 application form, apply online, eligibility and benefits in this article. Farmers who are eligible can apply for Odisha Balaram Yojana here.
The government of Odisha has recently launched a scheme Odisha Balaram Yojana for farmers. The main aim of the scheme is to help the landless farmers of the state. The interested and eligible farmers can apply for the scheme easily through the official portal. In this article, we are going to share with you the details regarding the Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022 application form, eligibility to apply for the scheme. And also step by step process to apply for the Balaram scheme.
Odisha Balaram Yojana
Odisha state government launched this scheme to help the farmers of the state. Under the Odisha Balaram Yojana, the government has provided Rs. 1040 crore for landless farmers. And also the people who are jobless due to the Covid-19 situation. Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathy is given instructions to provide agrarian credits for landless farmers through JLGs. IMAGE will develop and execute this scheme in the state. The ATMA will manage and execute the scheme at the district level. The credits will be given as social insurance to the landless ranchers.
Details of Balaram Yojana
|Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
|Odisha State Government
|Assistance to landless farmers
|Farmers and Jobless people in the state
Objective of Balaram Yojana
The main objective is to provide support for Landless farmers. By giving them financial support as loans up to Rs. 1.6 lakh for every JLG. This will help the farmers who have been financially affected due to pandemic outbreak.
The willing candidates need to submit the following documents during the application process:-
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Residence certificate
- Identity proof
- Passport size photo
- Income proof
- Address proof
Benefits of Balaram Scheme
- Mainly the landless farmers will be benefited through this scheme.
- The farmers who are finacially affected will be benefited through the loans.
- There are various banks in every Urban and sub-urban to provide the benefit for beneficiries.
- The financial loans will help the farmers to buy the essentials.
- The government will given loans up to Rs. 16 lakh for every JLGs.
The willing aspirant should have the following eligibility criteria to apply for Odisha Yojana:-
- The applicant should be the citizen of Odisha state.
- The applicant should be a farmer of the state.
- The farmer should have any land on his name.
- The eligible farmer must be under poverty level.
Odisha Balaram Yojana Application Process
The interested farmer can fill the application form to get the benefits of Odisha Blaram Yojana. The applicant should follow the given process to apply online.
- First step is to go to the official website of the Odisha at https://www.odisha.gov.in.
- Scroll down to bottom and click on the Apply online option under the Balaram Yojana.
- You will redirect to another page.
- Now you can see the application form.
- Fill in the application form with the details of applicant.
- Enter your details i.e. Name, Age, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, and etc.
- Upload the required documents to the application form.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
You can see the successful registration message and reference id. Note the reference/ application id to check the application status.
How to Check Payment Status?
To check the payment status the applicant has to follow the given process.
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- On the home page, click on the yojana option.
- Now, click on the get status option.
- After that, enter the application form ID/ reference id.
- Then, click on the get details button.
- Now you can see the details and payment status of the Balaram yojana.
What is Balaram Yojana?
The Odisha Government has launched this scheme for the people of the state.
How to apply for the Balaram Yojana online?
To apply for Balaram yojana the applicant has to fill the application form given in this article.
What is amount for Balaram yojana?
The government has decided to provide financial support through loans of Rs. 1.6 lakh for each JLGs of a farmer family.