CCLA Telangana | Telangana Land Records Online | Telangana ROR 1B | Pahani | Adangal Telangana | Maa Bhoomi | ccla.telangana.gov.in | dharani telangana pahani
CCLA Telangana – Telangana State Government has launched an official portal for Land records. The citizens of the Telangana State can check the Adangal, Pahani, ROR-1B, Land documents, Maa Bhoomi at the official website ccla.telangana.gov.in.
The citizens can see their land records at any time using the official CCLA Webland Telangana Portal. The residents are no need to register themselves to the portal. Also, there is no need to go to any office to get the information of land. The person can also check the village maps with survey numbers in Telangana online.
The government of Telangana decided to design an official portal to digitalize the land records. This is very helpful to the people of the state. The online webland portal, which you can apply to get the land records i.e phani, ROR-1B, maa bhoomi records, etc. The person can visit the official portal to get the documents, take a print of the records and check the land on the map. You can also check if the land near you whether is at sale or not.
Also Read: Information about KCR KIT
CCLA Telangana Land Records
Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) of Telangana is the head controlling committee of the Revenue administration and land records. Under this administration, the Telangana CCLA portal was designed. The people of the state can utilize the portal to get the land records at online. It is not needed to visit any office to know the information of your land. By just sitting at home you can apply under GO 76 of encroachments in SSCL lands, Know the land details, eKYC for Land records, Maps, and etc.
Benefits of Webland.telangana.gov.in Portal
There are various advantages of webland.telangana.gov.in portal. It is the integrated land record management system. The user can check the land of any district which is already integrated in the webland telangana. The following are the some of the benefits of ccla telangana.
- The citizens can able to get the land documents online.
- The landowner can check the land records details at home.
- CCLA telangana portal will save money and time.
- One can check land details at any time.
- The people who are not able to go to the office to get land details, can go digitally to the portal to check the details of the land, phani, ror-1b.
- The Webland portal is available for the Telangana State people and citizens.
Services in CCLA Telangana
- PPB Distribution
- Land Records e-KYC
- Land Regularisation Management System
- ULC Land Regularisation Management System
- SCCL Regularisation GO 76
- ROR-1B, ఆర్.ఓ.ఆర్-1బి & పహాణి
- Pahani details, Record of Rights (RoR)
- Sy. No. Pending for Clearance
- Pending GO 166 appl Land Regilarisation GO 179
- Mee Seva
- Know your land status
- Login and Registration
Dharani Telangana Pahani
|Government of Telangana
|to provide land records online
|Telangana State people
|ROR-1B, Know Land Status, Pahani details
How to Check CCLA Telangana Pahani & ROR-1B Details?
To check the CCLA Telangana Pahani & ROR-1b details the person can follow the given steps. The user may register or login to the dharani, ccla telangana official portal.
- Firstly, visit the of the Telangana land/ dharani. https://ccla.telangana.gov.in/Welcome.do
- The home page of the official portal will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on the ROR & Pahani Details.
- The ఆర్.ఓ.ఆర్-1బి & పహాణి page will open on your screen.
- After that, you need to provide the details of the land.
- Select district, Mandal, Division, Village, Search type (Khata No/ Survey No), Buyer Name, Seller Name, and Mutation date.
- After that, enter the captcha code in the given box.
- Click on the Get Details button.
- The ROR-1B and Pahani Details will appear on your screen.
CCLA Telangana Land Records Search?
The person can know the land status, ccla.telangana.gov.in landstatus.do, dharani telangana gov in land status, ccla ap know your land status through the Telangana dharani portal. Follow the given procedure to know your land status at online.
- First of all visit the of the dharani.telangana.gov.in status. https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/
- From the homepage, click on the option.
- You will be redirected to the another page.
- After that, you can see the Land Details Search page.
- Then, you need to select the search type i.e Survey Number/ Sub-Division Number, Pattadar Passbook Number, District, Mandal, Village, and Captcha code.
- After that, click on the Fetch button.
- The status of the land will appear on your screen.
- You can also take a print of the document.
Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Records
You can check the encumbrance details, maa bhoomi telangana records, ccla telangana prohibited land records at the official website. The following procedure shows you how check the Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Records/ Encumbrance Details
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the Maa Bhoomi Telangana land records.
- On the home page, you have to select the option.
- Under the Record of Rights (RoR) you need to select the Loan Charges Pending.
- After that, you will go to the Dharani telangana gov in portal.
- Now, you need to select the District, Mandal, Village, City, Town, Survey, Sub-Division Number.
- After that, type the captcha code shown in the image.
- Then, click on the Fetch option to get the land/ encumbrance details.
How to Check Land Registration Details?
- Firstly, go to the Maa bhoomi telangana official portal.
- On home page you need to click on the Know Your Land Status option.
- Now, select the Deed Details under the Land Transaction details.
- After that, you need to select the land type
- Document number
- Layout Plots
- Enter the captcha code.
- Then, click on the Search button.
How to Apply for Mutation?
- To apply for mutation you need to go to the Dharani telangana gov in official portal.
- Next you need to select the TM3 Apply for Mutation option.
- Next, select the Click Here to Continue button.
- Enter your Mobile number and Password if registered.
- Enter the Captcha code and click on the get otp button.
- Then, type the otp in the given box.
- After that, fill in the application form with the details.
- Attach the required documents.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Then, you will get the application number or reference number. You can check the application status using the reference number.
e-KYC for Land Records Process (Aadhaar Linking)
- First of all go to the official ccla telangana portal.
- From the home page, you have to click on the link.
- Now, enter the captcha, department, service.
- After that, click on the Perform e-KYC button.
- On the next page, you have to enter the applicany details.
- Enter the Aadhaar number, name, date of birth, and mobile number.
- Then, click on the link aadhaar button.
How to get Pattadhar Passbook
The person can apply for the Pattadhar Passbook through the given process.
- Firstly visit the official CCLA Telangana portal.
- Or else, visit the nearby mee seva office or portal.
- Take the application form and fill it with the details.
- Then, submit the application form.
- The Tahsildar will verify the details in the application form and approve it.
- Once the application form approved, you will get the passbook through post.
- You will receive the pattadhar passbook within 7 days.
Cadastral Maps of Rural Areas – How to Check?
- First, visit the official home page of the CCLA Telangana gov in.
- From the home page, you have to click on the Know Your Land Status link.
- After that, you need to select the option.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Then, you have to select the district, division, mandal, and village.
- After that, the map will open on your screen
Property/ Land Tax Payment Online Process
- Visit the official wbsite of CCLA Telangana.
- After that, select the Know your Land Status link.
- Now, select the GHMC Property Tax option.
- Then, enter the PTIN Number, circle, village, name of the owner, door number, and capthca.
- After that, click on the Search Property Tax button.
- Pay the tax using the net banking or cards.
- Take a print of the receipt.
Mobile Number: 040 – 23200027
O/o Chief Commissioner of Land
Administration Telangana State,
Opp: Annapurna Hotel,
Nampally Station Road,
Abids, Hyderabad – 500001
FAQs Related CCLA Telangana Dharani Portal
What is CCLA Telangana?
CCLA telangana is a government portal designed to provide land records online. People can check the land records at online.
How to check ccla telangana gov landstatus?
To check ccla telangana gov land status, you need to go to the official website. Then, choose know your land status and provide the details. The details of the land will appear.
How can I check ROR-1B Telangana?
To check the ROR-1B and Pahani details you need to to the official portal of ccla telangana ccla.telagana.gov.in