Bhoomi Karnataka: RTC, Online Land Records Pahani Survey App, Status, mutation records, extract mutation online, revenue maps online, online affidavit for land conversion, mutation status at www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
What is RTC?
Bhoomi Karnataka is an online land record portal launched by the State Government of Karnataka. It was launched in the year 2000. The objective of the Bhoomi Portal is to make the RTC (Right of Records) digitalize. All the manual RTCs including old and new are digitalized at the time of data entry. Before this portal, the land records are manually maintained by the government offices. So, the person should go to the office to check the land-related documents.
Bhoomi – Karnataka Land Records (RTC) Online
By this portal, the residents can check the land information by sitting at home. The official Bhoomi Karnataka portal provides various services so the citizens can access them at home. The entry of land record data is available by visiting the Kiosk Centers. Using a land records database, the ownership and changes in the land documents can be done through mutation. There are 176 + 1 taluk and special 26 taluks that deal with Bhoomi.
Karnataka Land Records Online – Bhoomi
The citizens can visit the any of offices along with the proofs to make changes. After changes, the individual can check the status of the application online through a reference/ acknowledgment number. The portal also allows the user to check the land details, mutation details, revenue maps, dispute cases, view RTCs, Pahani survey, and more.
Services in Bhoomi Karnataka Portal
The Karnataka Bhoomi portal offers various services to citizens:
- Online RTC
- Pahani Online
- Nadakacheri Services
- Bhoomi Online
- Land Records view
- Mutation regiser
- Mutation status
- Tenancy & Crops
- Khata Extract
- Survey Documents
- Owner Details
How to Check Karnataka Land Records Online?
The residents of Karnataka state can check the land records information at anytime-anywhere. Using the Bhoomi Karnataka portal, the users can get details of the land. To check the Karnataka Bhoomi Land Records online, the citizen has to follow the given process.
- First of all visit the of Bhoomi Land Records Karnataka at https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/
- The home page of the land record portal will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to select view land records link.
- Now, the Service2 RTC page will open on your screen.
- Provide the details such as district, Taluk, Hobli, Village, Survey Number, Surnoc, Hissa No, Period, and Year.
- Then, click on Go and then select Feth Details button.
- The land records will appear on your screen. It contains the owner details and land details.
Check RTC Online in Bhoomi Karnataka?
To view RTC details online in bhoomi, the person has to go to the Karnataka Land records portal. Follow the given process to check the RTC and MR details online.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of Bhoomi website.
- On the home page, you have to click on Pahani Online option.
- Then, select ‘‘ option.
- You will be redirected to RTC page.
- Now, enter the details of land i.e. district, taluk, village, survey number, year, and etc.
- Then, click on ‘Fetch Details’ button.
- Now, click on ‘View RTC‘ option.
- After that, the details of the RTCs will open on your screen. You can also print the RTC in pdf.
How to Get RTC Online in Bhoomi?
To get RTC online, the user has to visit the official Bhoomi portal. Follow the steps given in the following process to get RTC online in bhoomi portal.
Bhoomi RTC Karnataka 2020-21 Pahani Process
- First, visit the of the Karnataka Online Land Records portal at https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/Service84/
- From the home page, you have to select the Citizen Services option.
- Then, click on i-RTC option from list.
- If already registered, you have to login to i-RTC. The new users can login as guest or create acount.
- Provide your mobile number, email id, and aadhaar number.
- Click on Proceed option. Then, enter the District, Taluk, Hobli, Survey Number and ect.
- After that, click on the Fetch Details option.
- Then, select the View RTC option.
- To download RTC, click on Pay and Download option.
- They will take some fee to download RTC. Click on Pay now option.
- It will take you to SBI online banking page. Pay the money and click on download.
- After the payment succesful, the RTC will download in PDF Format.
To download RTC, they will take Rs. 10/. You can pay via online net banking, credit card or debit card.
How to Register to Bhoomi Karnataka?
The user can create an account to view rtc online, land records, pahani records, mutation, mutation reports, mutation status, and more. To create account in Bhoomi Karnataka, the user should register. Follow the given steps to register to Bhoomi Karnataka online.
Karnataka Bhoomi Land Registration Process
- To register in bhoomi the user has to visit the official website of Karnataka land records at https://rtc.karnataka.gov.in/Service78/
- On the home page, click on Citizen services option.
- Then, select the button.
- On next page, enter the details of applicant i.e. first name, last name, email id, user id, password, and re-enter password.
- Read the terms and conditions and agree them.
- Select the gender, aadhaar number, address, and mobile number.
- Then, enter the OTP and security code in the given fields.
- Finally, click on Sign Up/ Submit button.
Process to get Affidavit for Land Conversion
To conversion of land, the person has to fill the affidavit. After filling the Affidavit online, the user can apply for the land conversion and mutation. Follow the process given below to get the Affidavit for land mutation.
- Visit the official Karnataka bhoomi poratl.
- Then, click on the Citizen Portal option.
- After that, select the Citizen services option.
- Now, click on the Citizen or Applicant login option.
- Enter the user id and password and click on Login.
- After that, select Affidavit Based Conversion option.
- Then, click on New request option.
- Now, enter the details in the Affidavit form i.e. name, address, district, taluk and etc.
- After that, select Get Owners button.
- Then, click on Owner. The owner will be copied as applicant.
- Now, provide the applicant details such as aadhaar number, email id, mobile number, and etc.
- Then, select Add Owner option to add the owner.
- Now provide the details regarding the land conversion including the acquisition type, check bandi, planning authority, land type, and etc.
- At last, click on Get Affidavit buton.
- If the RTC records have multiple owners then the alienation data will be taken from Mojini.
- Finally, the affidavit will be generated and can be downloaded.
- The affidavit should be manually submitted in the taluk office and request the DC Case worker for land conversion process.
- Then the applicant will be given an acknowledgment receipt. Keep safe the receipt for future referance.
Extract Mutation Report Online
To extract mutation report online the user has to visit the official portal of Karnataka Bhoomi. Follow the given steps to get the mutation reports online.
- Firstly, go to the Karnataka land records portal at https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/.
- On the home page, select the Citizen portal otption.
- Then, click on the Citizen services.
- The pop-up will appear on yoru screen. Now, select option from list.
- Then, enter the district, taluk, hobli, village, survey number. Then click on Fetch Details option.
- The mutaion deatils will appear on your screen.
Check Mutation Status Online in Bhoomi
To check the mutation status the user has to follow the given process.
- Visit the official portal of Land records Karnataka at https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/.
- On the home page, select the citizen services.
- After that, click on Bhoomi Online option.
- Then, select the district, taluk, hobli, village, survey number, surnoc number, and hissa number.
- At last, select the Fetch Details button.
- You will see the mutation report status.
Revenue Maps Online SSLR
Check revenue maps online at the official portal of Karnataka Bhoomi.
- Visit the official webiste of Karnataka Land records online.
- Now, select the Citizen portal.
- Click on citizen services.
- Then, select the Revenue maps online option from list.
- Enter the deatils of the revenue maps.
- Click on the Search option.
- Then, click on the PDF option to download the revenue map.
Check Dispute Cases Online
To check the dispute cases online the user can go to the Bhoomi online Karnataka land records portal. The person can download dispute cases online in excel format. bhoomi rtc haveri.
- Go to the official Bhoomi portal.
- Click on the option.
- Click on the Export to Excel option.
- You can see the dispute cases inculding the distrcit and details of case.
Bhoomi Land Records Documents Fee
|Document||Fees in (Rs.)|
|Bhoomi Mutation Status||15|
|Mutation Extract Fee||15|
|Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops (RTC)||10|
FAQs About Bhoomi Karnataka Land Records
How can I check my Karnataka land records?
To check your land records online, the user has to go to the official portal of Bhoomi Karnataka. Then, enter the details of the land and then click on fetch details.
What is the mobile app to check Karnataka land records?
The users can download the DISHAANK mobile app to check the Karnataka land records online.
How to apply for land conversion in Bhoomi?
You have to fill the affidavit with the details and submit it to the DC Case worker in the office.