The users can check the JioFi router data balance on laptop or computer. Check data balance, validity, data usage, on laptop or mobile phone.
JioFi router became more popular these days. The JioFi dongle is one of the affordable wifi hotspot routers. Jiofi hotspot router is portable and perfectly fits in pockets. You can share the internet anytime anywhere. This router allows the users to connect to various devices i.e. 2g, 3g, or 4g. You can experience seamless fast internet even on the old mobile phones.
If you want to check the JioFi router balance in PC or Laptop. Then, in this guide, we will show you how to check Jiofi dongle/ router data balance in laptop. You can also check the data balance without mobile phone or OTP. Whenever you are unable to get reach your mobile phone, you can use the following process to view jiofi balance easily.
How to Check Jiofi Balance in Laptop?
The users can easily check the jiofi remaining data balance in laptop. To check Jiofi balance the users has follow the given steps. The following process shows how to check jiofi router balance in pc or laptop.
- First open browser on your laptop or computer.
- Now go to the following portal http://jiofilocal.html.
- Press enter to go to the portal.
- Enter the username and password.
- Then, press login.
- After that, you can view the total data used and remaining balance on your computer.
Check JioFi Data Balance on PC
To check JioFi data balance on your pc, you need to go to the official portal. Follow the given steps to check balance.
- Open the browser on your PC.
- Type www.jio.com and press enter.
- Now, select the Sign In option on home page.
- Choose the JioFi option.
- Now, enter your JioFi number.
- Click on the Generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Sign In.
- On the dashboard, you can see the remaining balance and data used.
- You can also check the current Jio plan, validity date, and usage.
How to check Jiofi balance in laptop without otp?
The users can check the jiofi data balance in laptop without OTP. If your mobile phone is unable to receive otp and you want to check balance without mobile phone. Then, follow the given steps to view jiofi data balance in laptop without OTP.
- First of all, open browser and go to or app.
- Click on the Sign In option.
- Now, select the JioFi option.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click on the Generate OTP.
- Wait and select the login with password option.
- Enter your password and click on Sign In button.
- Now you can check the Jio dongle data balance in pc.
Check Jiofi Balance using Jio App
You can also check the jiofi balance using the jio app. For this, you need to download the jiofi app on your mobile phone.
- Take your mobile phone and open playstore.
- Type Jio app and search.
- Download and install the JIO app.
- Now, open the app and click on Sign In option.
- Type your JIO number.
- Click on the Generate OTP option.
- Enter the OTP and tap on Sign In.
- Now, you can check the Jio router data balance on your mobile phone.
How to Check JioFi plan details on PC?
- Open your browser and go to www.jio.com.
- Now, you can see the Sign In option.
- Click on it and choose the JIOFI option.
- Type jio number and OTP.
- Click on Sign In button.
- Now, go to the My Plans section.
- Under the My Plans section you can see the Total balance, Available data, Data used, and validity.
Can I check jiofi data balance without mobile phone?
Yes, you can check Jiofi data balance without mobile phone. Go to www.jio.com and login to the portal. Then, check your data balance and usage.
How to check jio data balance without otp?
You can use password instead of OTP to check the JioFi data balance.
How to check jiofi dongle balance in laptop?
To check the jiofi dongle balance in pc or laptop you need to visit the official portal i.e. www.jio.com.