SBT Online Banking State Bank of Travancore Net Banking, Online SBI Personal Banking at official website at https://www.onlinesbi.com.
State Bank of Travancore (SBT bank) is one of the top banks and was founded in 1945 in India. It is one of the banks of SBI (State Bank of India) and is located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Initially, it was the State bank of Travancore later merged with the State Bank of India. Therefore, the bank has become more popular and offers various facilities to customers. The banking facilities are the same as SBI and have lakhs of trusted customers. By collaborating with SBI the State Bank of Travancore has become more strong and adapted online banking technology.
What are the Bank Merged with SBI?
- SBH – State Bank of Hyderabad
- SBT – State Bank of Travancore
- SBM – State Bank of Mysore
- SBP – State Bank of Patiala
- SBK – State Bank of Jaipur
These are the banks that are associated with the State Bank of India. The above 5 banks adapted the online banking system where the customers can do online banking without going to the bank. These banks have the same portal i.e. SBI Online. Any bank account holder can go to the SBI online to access the same services.
How to Register to SBT Online Banking?
The SBT account holders can register to SBT online banking by visiting the SBI online portal. The customers of SBT can go to the SBI online to access the bank account online. As above mentioned, the banking system is same for the all five associated banks. So, the above 5 associated bank customers can go to the official website of SBT to register for Online banking.
SBT Online Banking Registration Process
To register to SBT online banking the customer has to follow the given procedure. Keep the bank account passbook and mobile number. Follow the given procedure to register for the SBT/ SBI online banking.
- Firstly, visit the of SBI Online at https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm.
- The home page of the SBI Net banking page will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on the New Registration option. It will show the Online Banking Kit notification. Now, select Ok button.
- It will redirect to new registration page where the customer have to enter the details.
- Click on New user registration option. Then, enter the bank account number, CIF Number, branch code, and etc.
- After that, enter the security code and click on the Submit button.
- You will receive OTP to your mobile number. Type the OTP in the given field.
- Then, click on the Confirm button.
- After that, select the ‘I have my ATM card online registration without branch visit’ option. Then, click on submit button.
- Now, provide the ATM Card details in the given fields and enter the captcha code. Then, click on the submit option.
- After that, set a new user name and password for your account. Then, re-enter the login credentails to confirm.
- After one hour, the user can able access the net banking. Therefore, go to the login page and login using your login credentails.
- You have to change your login username and have to create new user id.
- Choose the security question and answer then, click on submit button.
- Finally, create a new profile password and which is different from login password. Then, read the trems and conditions carefully and confirm.
- At last, select your date of birth, state, and mobile number. Select the Confirm button.
How to Login SBT Net Banking?
Once the user has registered, can login to the sbt net banking online at the SBI online banking portal. Follow the given process to login to the SBT Net banking.
- First of all go to the of SBI Net banking at https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Login option.
- The login page will open on your screen.
- After that, enter the login User name and Password.
- Type the text shown in the image.
- Finally, click on Login button to sign in to net banking.
Transfer Money using SBT Net Banking
The registered customer can transfer money through SBI net banking. Whether it is SBT or associated bank customer, can use the single SBI portal to transfer the funds online. The following process shows the transfer of money/ funds online in SBT net banking online.
- First step is to go to the SBI online net banking.
- Login to the portal using login username and password.
- Navigate to ‘Payment/ Transfer’ section and click on the ‘Other bank transfer’ option.
- Select the type of transaction and click on Proceed option.
- After that, choose the account and amount which you want to transfer funds from.
- Provide the Beneficiary bank account details in the given fields.
- Read the trems and conditions and click on agree.
- Confirm the details that your entered and click on Proceed button.
- It will take you to payment page where you need to enter the OTP.
- Finally, click on Confirm payment and take the screen shot or print of the receipt.
SBT Net Banking Important Links
|SBT Net Banking||–|
|State Bank of Travancore Online Banking|
|SBT Money Transfer|
|SBI Online Banking|
|Our Website||Click Here|
FAQs Related SBT Online Banking
What is SBT full form?
The full form of SBT is State Bank of Travancore.
Can I register a new account in SBT Online?
Yes, you can register a new account in the SBT online using the online sbi portal i.e. onlinesbi.com.
How can I change my SBT login password?
To change the login password, the user has to go to the official portal of SBI online. Then, select the forgot password? link. Enter new password and confirm.
Can joint account holders register to SBT online net banking?
Yes, the joint holders can register for the SBT online net banking by visiting the SBI branch in your area.
How much time to activate SBT net banking?
Generally, it would take a maximum of 1 hour to activate the net banking service.